Excavator Daily Inspection Instructions
Daily inspection is the basic guarantee for safe and efficient operation of the excavator and long service life. It can detect and repair various faults and defects in time to avoid further development into major faults. Here, we will tell you some parts of the daily inspection of the excavator.
1. Three oils a day
(1) Engine oil: Park the excavator on a flat surface, take out the oil gauge, check if the oil level is between the two H-L scales, and check if the oil has deteriorated. If the oil is unqualified, it should be replaced and filled in time. Reduced deterioration of oil and oil can result in a lack of lubrication inside the body, resulting in excessive wear and damage to the body.
(2) Fuel: Domestic diesel oil has a general water content and many magazines. It is recommended that the diesel tank and the water separator be drained and drained before work every day.
Unscrew the drain valve below the oil water separator and drain the water. The water separator with automatic drain function is simpler. As long as you get an alarm signal, you can press the cab release button to release the water. When the water is released, the drain valve is automatically closed to ensure that the water in the oil-water separator is discharged in time.The oil-water separator is used as a component of the excavator engine(diesel engine spare parts) to improve the quality of the diesel fuel, which is required for high pressure common rail engines. If the oil-water separator malfunctions, it may cause a series of failures, such as smoke abnormalities, valve carbon deposits, engine power loss, etc., which may cause serious damage to the engine. Therefore, the normal maintenance of the oil-water separator is still very important.
(3) Hydraulic oil: Check whether the hydraulic oil level is between H-L by hydraulic oil level gauge. Observe the clarity of the hydraulic oil color. If the hydraulic fluid deteriorates, replace it with new hydraulic fluid.
(4) Cooling water: Check if the cooling water level is between the upper and lower limits of the water tank. If the water level is below the lower limit, add cooling water to the tank.
2. Pipes such as hoses and hydraulic pipes are precision parts on excavators. A set of original hydraulic pipes is very expensive, and you must pay attention to observation. Check tubing and circuits for leaks, kinks, breaks or damage daily. If the arm has a slight crack, check the bucket for wear and see if the tooth is loose.
3. At the construction site every day, it is impossible to avoid the track shoes being covered by mud. Before starting work, remove viscous dirt from the body and then lean over to check for obstacles around the track and chassis.
4. This excavator can be all steel. At such a large working intensity, the lack of butter makes it “dry grinding”. The pin and bushings can’t stand and can cause severe wear. It takes a few days. The gap is large. Therefore, before the daily work, it is necessary to lubricate the front working device and the pins of each component for lubrication. In special working conditions, such as water, mud or crushing, it is recommended to lubricate once every 2-3 hours.